A bathtub comes in 4 to 5 basic varieties. You can have a lavish and a stylish bathtub, a safe bathtub, or a whirlpool if you want to give yourself a good treat. Most of the bathtubs used at home are of common variety. You can choose a bathtub based on your taste and budget. As a part of home improvement, you can also upgrade the bathtub, instead of buying a new one.
Various uses of bathtubs
For installing a common type of bathtub, an alcove is installed. This is available in a single color and standard dimensions. The fittings are fixed once the bathtub is installed. You can use this bathtub for bathing, showering, as well as giving bath to your pets.
How to select the right bathtub for you
- You can immerse your body and take a deep bath in a soaking bathtub
- These are deeper than the standard variety of bathtubs
- The sides of a soaking bathtub are taller than the standard ones
- Walk-in tubs are also called safe tubs and are suitable for elders and disabled people
- This tub holds more water and has a door that can be sealed so water does not come out
- Whirlpool or Jacuzzis shoot out water in the tub provide massage to the body
Whirlpools for indoors and outdoors
These types of bathtubs need special installation and are sometimes freestanding. Enjoy your time in a Jacuzzi after a hard day and rejuvenate yourself. You can also add bubble baths and salts to the water in bathtub and get that extra dosage of comfort for the body.
Before buying into any bathing product or a bathtub, you must have tried to clarify all your FAQs regarding the same. You can get the installation service from the retailers, who sell bathtubs.
A good bath is what you need to stay fit and healthy. Choose a bathtub that suits yours and the needs of your family. Always maintain the bathtub, so it remains crack free and damage free for a long time.