Teens have a lot on their plates, yes they do! You don’t think so? Well, your teenager is most likely struggling with school work, hormonal imbalance, sports, peer pressure, and friends. On top of that, repeated research shows that many
When your baby is ready to be introduced to solid foods, you’ll want to consider all the advantages of homemade baby food, as opposed to processed baby food. Now, don’t feel guilty if you’ve already introduced your baby to processed food, but there’s no time like the present to consider homemade food. Here, we’ll review five of the best hand blenders to make your own nutritious and delicious baby food.
Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System
The first-hand blender we’ll discuss is the Baby Bullet blender. One of the biggest advantages to this blender is that it allows you to make a week’s worth of food in just under five minutes, so this is a great product for parents who are extra busy. Plus, you can make and store the food in batches with the storage system that comes with the Baby Bullet.
Along with the fast processing and storage capabilities, the Baby Bullet blender comes with the following features:
- The ability to make delicious and healthy baby food that is all-natural.
- Save both money and time by making fresh baby food.
- There are no hidden ingredients. You are 100 percent in charge of what goes into you baby’s belly.
- This product comes with a one-year limited warranty.
This product is very easy to use, so this is the perfect opportunity to get older siblings involved in the care of their younger sibling. The Baby Bullet also comes with a cookbook for those that are new to the baby food making process.
Many parents who have busy lives like to prepare and freeze their homemade baby food, so if you’re interested in this, you’ll need to purchase your own storage containers, as this product only comes with six containers.
Epica 4-in-1 Immersion Hand Blender
The next recommendation for you is the Epica Immersion Hand Blender. This is truly a great product, and it’s great for making all types of processed food, not just baby food. If you’re one to use a lot of fruit in your homemade food, this blender takes on frozen food like no other.
The advantages to this hand blender are many, including the following:
- Designed for simple use. If you want power, this is a great blender. If you want simplicity, even better. A quick one-click release button, your attachment comes off fast, making clean-up a breeze. Again, busy parents need all the time they can get.
- Multi-speed for a variety of food preparations. You can make a variety of food using the blade speed adjustment features, so you can quickly get through the juicing, chopping, grinding and puree features.
- Easy storage and clean-up. This blender’s parts can go right in the dishwasher, getting you out of the kitchen fast.
This blender also comes with a three-cup storage/blending jar, so you can measure as you work, or mix up a quick batch of baby food for when you’re on the run. You’ll also get a two-cup chopping bowl, allowing you the ability to quickly chop up veggies for your baby’s tummy.
If you’re interested in making large batches of baby food and storing for later, you’ll have to purchase your own storage cups, as this product does not come with storage containers.
KitchenAid 3-Speed Hand Blender
The next hand blender recommendation for your baby food need is the KitchenAid 3-Speed blender. Making baby food is easy as can be with this product, and you’ll find it is useful for a number of your cooking needs. A space-saving unit that allows you to easily store for easy access each time you want to whip up a batch of baby food.
The advantages of this KitchenAid blender include the following:
- A removable blending arm with a fixed blade, which is easy to operate.
- A soft grip handles that offers comfort while working.
- A whisk attachment, and a 2 1/2 cup BPA-free chopper attachment.
- A three-cup BPA-free blending jar, which you can use for individual batches or store the batch for later use.
The attachments are dishwasher safe as long as you use the top shelf of your dishwasher, making clean up easy and fast.
This product also comes with a one-year hassle-free warranty.
Once again, this product does not come with any storage containers, so those wishing to make a big batch of food will need to purchase their own individual containers.
Vremi Hand Blender and Immersion Mixer
Our next blender recommendation is the Vremi Hand Blender and Immersion Mixer. This is also a great product for busy parents like yourself. This hand blender comes with four interchangeable stainless steel Blades and a 20-ounce travel bottle for when you’re on-the-go.
The advantages of the Vremi blender include:
- An 8-speed immersion hand blender with a quiet motor, to produce power, not noise! Great for when the baby is napping.
- A long shaft to allow you to blend food cooking in larger stockpots.
- Narrow stem for blending in cups and bottles.
- Four dishwasher safe blades to allow you to chop, whisk and beat, then clean up fast.
- A 20-ounce portable blender bottle and a blade storage kit.
This product is easy to use, another great choice when it comes to wanting to provide your baby with healthy and nutritious food. This blender also comes with a one-year warranty.
Aside from the same disadvantages as listed above (lack of storage containers), this product does come in pink, so if you’re wanting to match the colors with the sex of your baby, this may be a turn-off for you.
Homeleader Smart Stick 3-In-1 Hand Blender
Our last recommendation for all you parents looking to make smart choices for your child is the Homeleader Smart Stick Hand Blender and Food Processor. This blender has variable speed control, allowing you a wide variety of food preparation.
The advantages to this amazing product include the following:
- Simplicity and power. Because this has three different speeds, this blender allows you to prepare food a number of different ways, including the ability to chop, puree, mix, and whip. There is a soft grip handle that allows you comfort while you continuously blend.
- Variety. Not only can you make delicious food for your baby, but you’re also afforded the opportunity to make anything from egg whites to bread.
This blender also comes with great customer service, 30-day money back guarantee, a lifetime support guarantee and a 12-month warranty on part replacements.
This blender, like the others mentioned above, does not have its own storage containers.
You know that making baby food by hand is probably one of the single most important things you can do for the health and well-being of your baby. Take the time to research the products until you find the one that is just right for yours and your baby’s needs.